An E Shram card is a card issued by the Indian government to workers in the unorganized sector, such as construction workers, domestic workers, and street vendors. The card is designed to provide these workers with access to social security benefits such as health insurance, pension, and accidental insurance. The card also serves as a proof of identity and employment for these workers. It is issued by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, and can be obtained by filling out an application and providing proof of employment in the unorganized sector.
How to order E shram PVC Card
just follow the simple steps to order a pvc card.
- visit our site PrintFalcon.com
- Upload the PDF File or Photo of your E shram card
- Select how many quantity you want to Order
- Now Click on Checkout
- Fill the shipping details
- Make the payment (Gpay, Paytm, Phonepay, Credit card, Debit Card)
- After payment You will get the Order id
Documents to apply E shram card online in India
To apply for an e-Shram card online in India, you will need to provide the following documents:
- Identity proof – This can be a copy of your PAN card, passport, driving license, or voter ID card.
- Age proof – This can be a copy of your birth certificate, school leaving certificate, or passport.
- Address proof – This can be a copy of your ration card, electricity bill, or water bill.
- Recent photograph – You will need to upload a recent photograph of yourself while filling out the application form.
- Educational qualifications – If you are applying for an e-Shram card for the first time, you may need to provide proof of your educational qualifications. This could be a copy of your school or college degree.
- Employment details – You will need to provide details of your current or previous employment, including the name of your employer, your job title, and your salary.
- Bank account details – You will need to provide the name of your bank, the account number, and the IFSC code of your bank branch.
- Aadhar card – You will need to provide your Aadhar card number and a copy of the card.
- Mobile number – You will need to provide your mobile number as it will be used for communication purposes.