Voter ID PVC Card Order Online Apply
just follow the simple steps to order a pvc card.
- visit our site PrintFalcon.com
- Upload the PDF File or Photo of your Voter ID
- Select how many quantity you want to Order
- Now Click on Checkout
- Fill the shipping details
- Make the payment (Gpay, Paytm, Phonepay, Credit card, Debit Card)
- After payment You will get the Order id
How Apply Voter Id In india
In India, you can apply for a Voter ID card through the website of the Election Commission of India. Here are the steps you can follow to apply for a Voter ID card in India:
- Go to the ECI website (https://eci.gov.in/) and click on the link for “Apply Online for Voter Registration.”
- Fill your personal details, name, date of birth, address, and contact information etc.
- After submitting your application, the ERO will verify your details and add your name to the electoral roll. You will receive your Voter ID card by post office.
Required documents for Apply Voter id
In order to apply for a voter ID in India, you will need to provide the following documents:
- A valid proof of identity such as a passport, PAN card, driving license, or Aadhar card.
- A valid proof of address such as a bank statement, utility bill, or rental agreement.
- Two passport-sized photographs.
- Form 6
- Any other supporting documents as required by the Electoral Registration Officer (ERO).
You can apply for a voter ID online or in person at the ERO office in your constituency.
Note: There is no fee to apply for a voter ID card in India.
There are no reviews yet.