The ABHA number is a 14-digit identifier that uniquely identifies you within India’s digital healthcare system. It serves as a reliable and trustworthy identity for you, which will be accepted by healthcare providers and payers throughout the country. This number will enable you to participate in the healthcare ecosystem with confidence, knowing that you have a strong, recognized identity.
ABHA (Ayushman Bharat Health Account) PVC Card Online Apply
just follow the simple steps to order a pvc card.
- visit our site PrintFalcon.com
- Upload the PDF File or Photo of your ABHA card
- Select how many quantity you want to Order
- Now Click on Checkout
- Fill the shipping details
- Make the payment (Gpay, Paytm, Phonepay, Credit card, Debit Card)
- After payment You will get the Order id
Benefits of ABHA number
- Establish a unique and trustworthy identity that can be used across various healthcare providers within the healthcare system.
- Link all of your healthcare benefits, including public health programs and insurance plans, to your ABHA number for easy access.
- Eliminate the need to wait in long lines for registration at healthcare facilities with hassle-free access.
- Easily sign up for Personal Health Record (PHR) applications like ABDM ABHA for seamless sharing of health data.
ABHA Health Card Eligibility
To be eligible for the Yojana Ayushman Bharat Health Card, you must be an Indian citizen. Additionally, your family’s annual income must be less than 2.5 lakhs. There are no restrictions based on categories such as General, SC, ST, or OBC, so anyone can apply for this yojana. In order to apply, you must have either a mobile number or Aadhaar card, as you will need the ABHA Card number.
There are no reviews yet.