How to order Kerala Driving Licence PVC Card
just follow the simple steps to order a pvc card.
- visit our site PrintFalcon.com
- Upload the PDF File or Photo of your Driving Licence
- Select how many quantity you want to Order
- Now Click on Checkout
- Fill the shipping details
- Make the payment (Gpay, Paytm, Phonepay, Credit card, Debit Card)
- After payment You will get the Order id
Documents for Driving Licence kerala apply online
To apply for a driving licence in Kerala online, you will need to provide the following documents:
- Age proof: This can be your birth certificate, passport, PAN card, or any other government-issued identification that proves your age.
- Address proof: This can be your ration card, voter ID, passport, or any other government-issued identification that proves your current address.
- Medical certificate: You will need to get a medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner, stating that you are fit to drive.
- Passport size photograph: You will need to provide a recent passport size photograph.
- Learner’s licence: If you are applying for a driving licence for the first time, you will need to have a valid learner’s licence.
- Fees: You will need to pay the applicable fees for the driving licence.
- E-mail address and phone number: You will need to provide your email address and phone number to complete the online application process.
Fee For Apply Driving Licence kerala
In Kerala, the fee for obtaining a driving licence varies depending on the type of vehicle you wish to drive.
- For a two-wheeler (motorcycle) driving licence, the fee is Rs. 200.
- For a three-wheeler (auto rickshaw) driving licence, the fee is Rs. 300.
- For a four-wheeler (car) driving licence, the fee is Rs. 500.
- For a heavy vehicle (truck, bus, etc.) driving licence, the fee is Rs. 1000.
Note: the fees will be different in different location in india so please check the official site of RTO.