A PAN card is a permanent account number card issued by the Indian Income Tax Department. It is a 10-digit unique alphanumeric identification number for every person in India. The PAN card is required for various financial transactions, including opening a bank account, buying property, or filing tax returns. It is an essential document for individuals and businesses in India as proof of identity.
How to order Pan Card PVC Card
just follow the simple steps to order a pvc card.
- visit our site PrintFalcon.com
- Upload the PDF File or Photo of your Pan card
- Select how many quantity you want to Order
- Now Click on Checkout
- Fill the shipping details
- Make the payment (Gpay, Paytm, Phonepay, Credit card, Debit Card)
- After payment You will get the Order id
Documents For Apply Pan Card Online
To apply for a PAN card online, you will need the following documents:
- Proof of Identity (POI): As identity proof you can submit passport, voter ID, driving license, or Aadhaar card.
- Proof of Address (POA): passport, voter ID, driving license, or any other Documents issued by government of india.
- Date of Birth (DOB) proof: A birth certificate, school leaving certificate, or any other documents issued by government of India that contains your date of birth.
- One Passport-sized photo
- E-signature: If you are applying through Aadhar card then it will be fetched automatically by using your Aadhar card.
- Payment: You have to pay 107 rupees to complete the Pan application.
How to apply Pan Card Online india
- Go to the official website of the National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL)
- Click on the “Apply for PAN” .
- Select the “New PAN” option and click on the “Continue” button.
- Select the “Category” of your application (Individual, Company, etc.) and click on the “Continue” button.
- Fill in your personal details, name, date of birth, email address, and mobile number etc.
- Upload a scanned copy of your id proof, address proof, photo and signature.
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete the application process.
- Make the payment of 107 rupees using UPI, credit card, debit card, or net banking.
Once the payment is successful, you will receive a confirmation email with your application number
Keep this application number safe for future reference. You can track the status of your PAN card application using this number.