How To Apply Driving License PVC Card
just follow the simple steps to order a pvc card.
- visit our site PrintFalcon.com
- Upload the PDF File or Photo of your Driving License
- Select how many quantity you want to Order
- Now Click on Checkout
- Fill the shipping details
- Make the payment (Gpay, Paytm, Phonepay, Credit card, Debit Card)
- After payment You will get the Order id
How to apply Tamil Nadu Driving License online
- Visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu Transport Department https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/
- Click on the “Online Services” tab
- Under the “Driving License” section, click on the “Apply for New Driving License” option
- Fill in the required personal and vehicle information in the online form
- Upload the necessary documents (such as proof of identity, age, address, etc.)
- Pay the applicable fee through the online payment gateway
- Schedule an appointment for the driving test at a nearby RTO office
- Attend the driving test and pass it to receive your driving license.
To apply for a Tamil Nadu driving license online, you will need to provide the following documents:
- Age proof: Birth certificate, passport, school leaving certificate, etc.
- Address proof: PAN card, passport, voter ID card, utility bill, etc.
- Passport size photograph: Two passport size photographs are required for the application process.
- Medical certificate: medical certificate to certify that you are physically fit to drive.
- Learning license: Before apply for deriving licence you need a learner licence.
- Fee payment receipt: You will need to pay the necessary fee to apply for a driving license online.
- Application in Form-2 generated through online.
- Form 5 and Form 15 (only for those who have undergone training in a Driving School).
- Driving licence fee for single class of vehicle Rs.800/-.
- Driving licence fee for double class of vehicle Rs.1100/-.
There are no reviews yet.