Ayushman Bharat PVC Card Online Apply
just follow the simple steps to order a pvc card.
- visit our site PrintFalcon.com
- Upload the PDF File or Photo of your Ayushman Bharat card
- Select how many quantity you want to Order
- Now Click on Checkout
- Fill the shipping details
- Make the payment (Gpay, Paytm, Phonepay, Credit card, Debit Card)
- After payment You will get the Order id
How to Ayushman Bharat card apply online
Ayushman Bharat is a government healthcare scheme in India that provides a health insurance cover of up to INR 5 lakh per family per year for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization.
To apply for an Ayushman Bharat card, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Ayushman Bharat (https://www.pmjay.gov.in/) and click on the “Beneficiary Login” button.
- If you are a new user, click on the “New User? enter the required information to create an account.
- If you already have an account, log in using your registered mobile number and password.
- Once you have logged in, click on the “Apply for New Card” button.
- here you need to select the location first, after selecting your location you can see the list of eligible candidates for apply Ayushman Bharat Card.
- Now Find the name on the list
- click on apply, Enter the aadhar number and Date of birth and submit
- after submit review all the information and Click on final submit
After you have submitted your application, you will be able to track the status of your card online. If your application is approved, you will be able to download and print your Ayushman Bharat PVC card. You can also visit your nearest Common Service Center (CSC) to get a physical copy of your card.
It’s worth noting that the process for applying for an Ayushman Bharat PVC card may vary depending on your location and the specific rules and regulations that apply in your area. It is always a good idea to check the official website or contact the local authorities for the most up-to-date information on how to apply for an Ayushman Bharat PVC card.
Required documents for apply Ayushman Bharat PVC card.
To apply for an Ayushman Bharat card, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Proof of Identity: This can be your Aadhar card, PAN card, voter ID card, or any other government-issued identification document.
- Proof of Residence: This can be a copy of your ration card, electricity bill, or any other government-issued document that has your current address.
- Family Member Details: You will need to provide the details of all the members in your family, including their names, dates of birth, and relationships to you.
- Income Details: You will need to provide proof of your income, such as salary slips or bank statements, to determine your eligibility for the Ayushman Bharat card.
- Medical History: You may need to provide medical records or other documents related to any existing medical conditions you or your family members may have.
- Photographs: You will need to provide recent passport-sized photographs of all family members who will be included in the Ayushman Bharat card.